Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan 6/21/10

CuzzyA is coming to visit this week, but we are picking her up in Vegas, so it's a short menu this week. But I have an exciting plan that I am starting this week...wanna know what it is?  Yeah! Well, I am going to have each family member, including myself, pick one recipe from one of the the Thousands of magazines I am hoarding to make my Menu Plan for the week. Then I will post the recipe and review the meals.  I am so excited about this plan, because I use the Magazines - I will be recycling them - cutting down on the clutter in my  pantry. Now what should I do the hundreds of cookbooks in there?


Hard Boiled Eggs
Cereal
Blueberry Crumble Cake
Breakfast Burritos
Big Breakfast Sunday My Turn - Swedish Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Maple Bacon)

Lunch:
Pasta Salad
Tuna Salad
Cheese & Crackers
Leftovers

Zucchini Boats - Corn on the Cob
Honey Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Veggie Burgers - Red Potato Salad

Linking with Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment